Sunday, June 24, 2007

Oh deer!

This weekend, I stumbled upon a major discovery. A very nice bike path that extends north up to Incheon Grand Park. Which is a nice ending point to grab some overpriced food and people watch. The route also connects to my south/east route through Sorae, across the rice fields, to the Greenway (see a few posts down), and beyond. Meaning that there is an almost 30km long bike route that is almost entirely bike paths and back roads. If I have time before I head back home, I'll try to map the entire route out on Google Earth. But given my current schedule, it might have to wait until August or September.

In the meantime, some picture from my ride.

I found this horse stable in the fall. They actually have a small track for the horses to run around as well.


I was a bit surprised to find this cattle "ranch" in town.


I was even more surprised to find this deer "ranch". It seems they're being raised for their antlers, as several had had them cut off (see deer #27 in the photo). I don't know if it's some sort of Oriental Medicine thing, or what.

No comments: