Friday, October 8, 2004


Well, I stopped in Takamatsu for a little rest and site seeing and am now stuck here for the next couple of days. Yup, another typhoon. Tried to go down to #60 this morning and get that out of the way, but the roads are still closed. Probably a good thing, as the rain is coming down pretty good now. I did finally succumb and purchased an umbrella. Mainly to stop people from stopping and offering me theirs all the time. But anyway, I`m waiting out the typhoon here and then finishing up early next week. Still deciding whether or not to bike out to #60 or not, suppose I should since I`ve gone to all this trouble. It`ll just add another 4 or 5 days to the trip (which will still let me leave earlier then originally planned).

No comments: